We are always looking for talented people to join our team! If you have a background in business, accounting, sales, operations or administration, we’d love to talk to you. Simply fill out the form below.
Are you seeking in a tax accounting position with more flexibility and a positive, fun work environment at a small locally owned CPA firm? We have just the opportunity you are looking for!
Kollath CPA, a growing Wisconsin based CPA firm, has a great opportunity for a full-time Senior Tax Accountant in our Brookfield office. As an innovative firm, we offer our clients a proactive approach through the amaze of accounting and tax laws.
In this role, you will prepare complex individual, business, and estate tax returns, perform tax research, and provide your clients with tax planning strategies. You will review tax returns that others have prepared. Qualified candidates will have:
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
– CPA designation required.
– Five years public accounting tax experience.
– Strong technical tax skills.
– Proficiency with automated accounting systems, preferably QuickBooks. Experience working with UltraTax is a plus.
– Skilled at juggling multiple duties successfully.
– Employment eligibility to work in the U.S required.
– Must live in the Brookfield/Waukesha area
We offer a competitive wage and a full benefits package including health, dental and vision insurances, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, retirement plan with company contribution, paid holidays, and unlimited paid time off. To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to Ms. Chris Flessert: email@example.com.
If you’re interested in potential future positions with our firm, please contact us and provide us with your interests and professional background. We will contact you if an opening comes up that would fit your skills and experience.